A programme designed to help you plan, launch and implement your business ideas!
Being a startup can be daunting, especially if it’s an ambitious and innovative business idea, but starting your own business is also exciting and one of the most rewarding things you can do.
The Business Escalator Programme has been designed to give you a head start in getting your business up and running, or taking it to the next level.
We’ve pulled together a whole community of experienced business experts into six sessions of learning, mentorship, networking and motivation.
Whether you want to get investor ready, grow sales faster or just learn what your customers really need, we can help you.
Through the Business Escalator we’ll provide six sessions, round table discussions and mentoring. The programme is a mix of classroom learning, independent working, and 1-2-1 mentoring, tailored to your start-up’s unique needs. We’ll help you focus on, and solve, the most critical challenges holding you back as you move through developing, shaping and validating your business.
Throughout the programme you’ll learn about:-
- Fundamentals of starting and running your own business
- Researching and understanding your market
- Knowing your numbers from pricing to financial forecasts
- Strategies to target and secure your customers
- Managing and growing your business
- Keeping your business on track
- Armed with the knowledge and know how to run your business well.
- A business plan that will be tailored to you and one you can use to grow your business.
- The things you need to put in place to run your business effectively.
- New connections to continue to support you on your journey!
Business Escalator Programme Cost
Individual sessions cost £30.00 per person or you can book the entire Business Escalator Programme and save £30.00. The full Business Escalator Programme costs £150.00. There is no VAT.
As this programme runs throughout the year, you can sign up to each session on a date to suit your own pace.
To be eligible for our escalator you must fit the following criteria:-
- Working on a start-up with an innovative, scalable business model (please note this programme is not suitable for freelance, consultancy or lifestyle businesses).
- A working prototype, product/service, preferably with active users.
- Based in the National Forest
We believe diversity makes for more successful startups and warmly welcome startups from all sizes and backgrounds.
If you’re not sure whether this is for you or would like further information please Call the team on 01283 204004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also book a free online consultation to share your ideas, challenges and opportunities, so we can help you find the right solutions to get you on your way.
|Fundamentals of Setting Up Your Business||–||–||28 April 2021||19 May 2021|
|Researching Your Market||–||–||12 May 2021||2 June 2021|
|Knowing Your Numbers||–||–||26 May 2021||16 June 2021|
|Targeting & Securing Your Customers||–||17 March 2021||9 June 2021||30 June 2021|
|Managing Your Business||–||31 March 2021||23 June 2021||14 July 2021|
|Keeping Your Business on Track||24 March 2021||21 April 2021||7 July 2021||21 July 2021|
COVID-19 Update: All sessions will run from 9.30am – 11.30am at the IN Enterprise Hub, 12-14 West Street, Swadlincote DE11 9DE.
Training events are permitted to take place under the current Tier 3 Restrictions. Online options are available for individuals not able to meet in person, for any reason.