South Derbyshire District Council has announced that South Derbyshire is to move to tier two COVID-19 restrictions from 00.01 on Saturday 31 October.
While people are asked to reduce the number of journeys they make, walk or cycle where possible and to plan ahead and avoid busy times and routes on public transport, they must also continue to wear a face covering in designated areas unless exemptions are in place, follow social distancing rules and continue to work from home where possible.
IMPORTANTLY, businesses and venues can continue to operate with COVID-19 restrictions in place. This means that the IN Enterprise Hub will remain open and will continue to operate with its COVID-19 guidelines in place.
- There are hand sanitisers upon entry and in each work or meeting space.
- Visitors will be asked to scan the NHS Track & Trace App or complete the online COVID-19 visitor form
- Masks are to be worn while standing or walking around
- Social distancing will be enforced with visitors keeping a distance of 1-2 metres from one another
- Meetings will be conducted with social distancing measures in place, with online options offered wherever possible
Visitors can work safely in the work pods. There will be table service for all refrshments and card payments taken wherever possible.
The IN Enterprise Hub and Work Hub have contracted the services of Viroclenz to provide a monthly electrostatic clean that kills and protects all surfaces from 99.99% of all known viruses and bacteria; including Coronavirus for up to 28 days.
The IN Enterprise Hub & Work Hub will continue to support individuals and local businesses by creating opportunities to learn, develop and grow.
For more information on South Derbyshire’s tier two COVID-19 restrictions, please visithttps://www.southderbyshire.gov.uk/news/2020/oct/south-derbyshire-to-move-to-tier-two-covid-19-restrictions or visit the gov.uk website at www.gov.uk/guidance/local-covid-alert-levels-what-you-need-to-know.